Monday, November 26, 2012

gift giving

The holidays are a time filled with gift giving. Everyone gets so excited for this time of your for one reason only: the gifts. To be honest the best gift anyone has ever given to me is money. Otherwise most gifts I pick out myself or don't like and therefore never use. I'm still waitng for someone to give me something I actaully want or need. But in the meen time all this stuff is gonna do is take up room in my closet.                              I feel bad because people that give gifts spend time and effort finding them for me. One time my brother went on a trip and I told him
to try to find for me a certain type of book. He came back home with a book i've already read. I foolishly told him this and that he shouldnt have got the book for me. The next day my mom comes up to me and tells me how hurt my brother was. I still feel bad because although i tried to patch things up with my brother I can't take back what I said.
So is gift giving really a good idea? Is all the stress worth it?
XOXO Fashion obsessed
Find me on twitter or instagram @planetsox














No comments:

Post a Comment